- Class reservations are required.
- If you do not show up for a reservation you may be charged a late cancel fee of $20.
- You can cancel your reservation online or by email. As long as you cancel 1 hour before the start of class, you will not be penalized.
- As a courtesy, please cancel your reservations as soon as you know you will not be able to make it so that spaces are freed up for other yogis to sign up online.
- We follow all current State and City guidelines for COVID-19 and are implementing the below policies to keep all our students and staff safe.
- We are operating at 38% of our pre-pandemic capacity which allows for 9 students.
- We sanitize all high touch surfaces and sanitize the studio using UVC lamps after in-person classes.
- As of 8/11/21 masks are required for all in-studio classes.
- Our doors lock at the start of class. Any admittance after the doors are locked is at the discretion of the teacher.
- No shoes in the studio, please.
- No cell phones in the studio. If you are on call, please inform the instructor before the start of class.
- New Member Special is available for first time clients only.
- 10 Class Passes have a 1 year expiration date.
- All Memberships – We require a 30 day notice to cancel.